Hair disorder on the body is thinning, or loss of hair. Hair disease can occur in both men and women, but the issue is more likely to occur in men. According to the American Hair Loss Association, approximately 85 % of men experience noticeably thinning hair by age 50, and about 40 % of women experience hair loss or thinning by age 40. Hair loss causes and disease can occur for a variety of reasons, such as stress, changes in hormones, or whether you are taking certain medicines.
It is generally nothing to worry about losing your hair, but it can be disturbing.
According to the American Hair Loss Association, losing your hair may have adverse psychological effects, leading to depression, anxiety, low self-esteem and they stated that “It affects the interpersonal relationships as well as the professional lives of those affected”. It is not uncommon for people to change their career decisions because of hair loss. You should know what is hair loss (causes, symptoms, treatment)
Hair Loss Causes:
On average, people are losing 50 to 100 hair a day. It’s not a big deal, because new hair grows in at the same time. In the general sense, when we use the word “hair loss,” we don’t refer to this method. That’s because, if the hair growth is stopped and the process shredded, or the hair follicle dies and starts growing new hair, the actual hair loss is serious. There are many hair loss causes.
- Changes in hormone from pregnancy, childhood, polycystic ovarian syndrome and thyroid disorders
- Excessive stress both physical and emotional
- Damaging techniques for styling and maintenance, including close ponytails and braids
- Improper use of cosmetic hair or inappropriate hair treatment (dyes, tints, bleaches, straighteners, and permanent waves).
- The iron deficiency
- cancer, asthma, depression, heart problems, and hypertension
- Irregularities of the immune system
- Diet deficiency, eating disorders or severe weight loss
Symptoms of Hair Loss:
Some hair loss happens immediately, while other styles start-up gradually. Many people experience hair loss when looking at themselves in a mirror or when it is brought to their attention by others. Here are the symptoms of hair loss.
- A woman may notice a reduction in the size of her ponytail.
- Excessive hair thinners
- Remove hair clumps from the scalp
- Bald spots which are round or patchy
- Loose hair that falls when combing, washing, or gently pulling the hair
- The head top steadily thins
Treatment for Hair Loss:
Most people accept hair loss as a natural part of the aging process and don’t let them bother. Most people conceal baldness by wearing a hat or shaving the heads. Women use hats, wigs, scarves, and makeup to cover up hair loss or patchy baldness. Yet effective cutting edge Treatment for hair loss options may prevent or postpone additional hair loss and restore growth.
- Natural treatments include nutritional supplements
- Laser Hair Treatment
- Natural remedies
- Hair transplant