Healthy Hair makes a person beautiful. The average person has 5 million hairs. The common problems with the hair and scalp include hair loss, dandruff, and dull hair. Stress, poor diet, brushing your hair while it is still wet, over washing and hot shower make your hair damaged. Many natural remedies and hair care tips can change your hair texture and make your hair healthy and strong.
If you trying to regrow your hair that you lost or damaged and you want to improve your hair texture try some of these hare care tips and natural remedies.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Wash your hair with a good quality shampoo.
- Don’t use too much shampoo or harsh shampoo.
- Wash your hair with fresh or lukewarm water.
- Don’t use a brush on wet hair
- Don’t use cold or hot water.
- Dry hair required a moisturizing shampoo
- Daily massage your hair with good oil.
- Don’t massage hardly on weak hair.
- Daily brush your hair for 20 minutes.
- Don’t brush hardly.
- Do a brush before going to sleep.
- Do a good hair cut.
- Don’t use too much heat on your hair.
- keep your hair clean and wash your hair 2to3 days in a week.
- Always apply oil on your hair before every hair wash.
- On sunny days cover your hair and protect them from sun heat.
- Don’t tie your hair tightly.
Natural Hair Care Tips
Aloe vera For Hair Care
Aloe vera is a plant that has thick leaves with a gel-like substance. Rubbing aloe vera into your scalp and hair and letting it penetrate your hair follicles could condition and improve damaged, dry hair.
After letting it sit for an hour, rinse the gel off with a mild shampoo. It can strengthen your hair and make your scalp healthier.
Aloe vera makes your hair smooth and you might see that hair breakage and loss slows down.
How to use aloe vera step by step?
- Take fresh aloe vera gel.
- Rub the gel into your scalp and leave it for one hour.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and freshwater.
Note: Don’t use hot or warm water for your hair.
Onion juice is one of the best hair care tips. It consists of proteins and keratin that help grow hair and make hair strong. It can provide extra sulfur to support strong and thick hair, thus preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth.
Onion juice improves the circulation of blood, also helps minimize hair thinning and breakage.
How to step by step?
- You can blend a few onions and squeeze out the juice.
- Apply the juice to your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for at least 15 minutes.
- Then shampoo normally.
Lemons are rich in vitamin C, which improves the rate at which your hair grows by boosting the production of collagen.
You can use fresh lemon juice or lemon oil since they can enhance hair quality and growth. Lemon also regrowth your hair and make damaged hair strong and thick.
How to use step by step?
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to your regular hair shampoo or conditioner.
- Massage into your hair for about ten minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
Massaging your head helps to increase circulation in your scalp. Scalp massage helps to increase the amount of your hair growth each month.
Massaging your scalp every day for a good 5 minutes without using any oils also proves to be beneficial when it comes to hair growth.
Use your fingers and apply pressure in circular motions. Massage also regrow your hair and make them thick.
Eat healthy food
Diet plays an important role in keeping the skin and hair healthy. The foods people eat have an impact on the growth, strength, and volume of their hair.
Egg, nuts, seeds, Berries, oranges, papaya, strawberries, and sweet potatoes make your hair healthy and strong naturally. Maintain your healthy diet for good hair.
How to maintain a Diet?
- Eat egg in breakfast daily
- Drink apple, orange, and strawberries juice.
- Drink more and more water daily.
Hair oil and conditioner
Do invest in good hair oil and conditioner. If your hair is dry then you need to moisturize your hair with oil and conditioner. Coconut oil, Almond oil, and many other oils are best for hair growth.
For a dry scalp use the mixture of oil and conditioner and do a massage that will improve hair growth and makes hair smooth.
Apply oil on your hair and leave it overnight. If you leave the oil on hair more then one day it will attract dirt and make your scalp greasy.
Is this article is helpful? Please comment on your feedback.